About information collection by Google Analytics
We are not responsible for any damages caused by using the Google Analytics service.
You can disable Google Analytics by downloading, installing and configuring the "Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on".
In addition, by using our website, users of our website are deemed to have given permission for such data processing by Google for the above purposes and methods.
Scope of application
This policy shall be applied to websites managed and operated by the Company that have URLs (addresses) including "waida.co.jp".
Site operator name
The operator of this website is as follows.
WAIDA MFG. Co., Ltd.
Items of information to be acquired and acquisition method
Information acquired from users of this website and the acquisition method are as follows.
- Various personal information entered in various inquiry forms
Names, addresses, etc. are included, and have individual identification properties.
It will be sent to us through various inquiry forms.
- Identification information generated using cookie technology
Personal identification may be obtained by comparing it with other information, but the user can delete it at will.
Acquired automatically when using a web browser, etc.
Purpose of use of acquired information
The Company uses information obtained from users of this website for the following purposes.
- To respond to inquiries
- To send materials such as pamphlets
- To understand and analyze usage trends and utilize the information obtained from this for the purpose of improving our services
Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide the information obtained from everyone who uses this website to third parties except in the following cases.
- With the consent of the user
- When disclosing or providing statistical data in a state where the person cannot be identified
- When it is necessary to disclose to a business consignment company that has a confidentiality agreement with us
- When business is succeeded due to merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons
- In accordance with Article 23, Paragraph 2 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, personal data intended to be provided to a third party shall be provided to a third party under the condition that the provision to the third party is stopped upon request of the person. When providing to a person
- In addition, when required by law
Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, etc. of Personal Information
If the user himself/herself wishes to disclose, correct, erase, or suspend the use of his/her personal information, please contact the inquiry desk of this website and confirm that he/she is the user himself/herself. After confirming, we will respond within a reasonable range.
Inquiries on this website
WAIDA MFG. Co., Ltd. Headquarters Management Planning Office
2121 Katanomachi, Takayama City, Gifu Prefecture 506-0824
- 0577-32-0390 （経営企画室）
- Inquiries by email
- Please contact us from the "Inquiry Form".
*Inquiries received outside of reception hours or on our company holidays will be answered on the next business day or later.
Changes to this policy
The Company may change the content of this Policy as necessary without prior notice.
We will notify you of any changes on our website.
Revised November 1, 2021
WAIDA MFG. Co., Ltd.